Situated in the pleasant area of Garajau, this flat will leave you dazzled with its garden overlooking the sea.
The Garajau area is known for its pleasant climate, good access and its proximity to the sea that is part of a wonderful nature reserve. Are you ready to dive?
The apartment is spacious and has two bedrooms; one with a double bed and the other with two single beds. The living room is large and with excellent natural light, thanks to its south orientation, which offers you a great sea view from the balcony.
The property is ten minutes by car from the airport and Funchal. A real advantage for those who want to be close to the city and near the east side of the island.
With a maximum capacity of six people, the apartment is fully equipped with all amenities.
The property has a private parking place.
THE NEIGHBORHOOD OVERVIEW
The Garajau area offers you many restaurants, shops and supermarkets options. Furthermore, a beach can be reached within a five minutes walk, and there is a small trail for your morning walks, right next to the Cristo-Rei monument.
Renting a car at the airport may be a good option to discover the island at your own pace. You can also choose to relax in Garajau and walk through its residential streets, going to the beach or reading a book in your private garden; these are just a few of the privileges in staying in this area.
The private transfer service is the best option to get to the flat. Contact us in advance to schedule a private transfer car with our local partners. It is cheaper than taking a taxi on your own in the airport!
Guests have access to all areas of the flat.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
We are always at your disposal to help or to answer your questions. You can contact us via our mobile numbers or by email. We will do our best to meet your requests.
• According to Portuguese law, all guests are required to present a valid ID. (E.g. passport, identity card).
• Check-in must be scheduled in advance. In case the check-in is not scheduled within a maximum of 48 hours prior arrival, guests will be subject to the availability of our team.
• All bed linen and towels are provided. We can also provide a crib, a baby high chair and a baby bathtub if needed. First aid kit, fire extinguisher and fire blanket are available in all properties.
• Cleaning services during the stay, as well as the replacement of bed linen, towels, and consumables, are carried out on a weekly basis. If you wish extra cleaning service this can be arranged at an extra, affordable charge. The weekly cleaning and the replacement of bed linen, towels, and consumables will not be carried out for stays of less than seven nights.
• Please be informed that a tourist ‘ecotax’ will be charged to all people staying overnight in the municipality of Santa Cruz. Therefore, all guests aged 18 or overstaying overnight in holidays resorts and/or accommodation establishments will be charged € 1.00 per person/night, up to a maximum of € 5.00 per person/stay. This fee will be charged at the check-in.
We want you to feel right at home! Thank you for respecting the neighbours and for not smoking inside the properties.