Enjoy all the calm and country atmosphere, very close to the city center, in a nice villa with small garden and three traditional houses.
How about spending a vacation in a country house that is very close to the city and all tourist activities?
While in the center people lives a normal and fast city life, in the high zones, near the mountains, the calm and country atmosphere is a reality. In this small villa composed by three nice properties you can enjoy all the calm and serenity with a wide view of the Atlantic Ocean and Funchal.
This small ‘farmhouse’ has three stone-walled houses, with different typologies and surrounded by small gardens. The houses have the name of trees that exist on our island.
This house has a bedroom with two single beds, a bathroom with shower. The house has a kitchenette and is fully equipped. Maximum capacity of two people.
Local lodging license (AL): 6792RNET
THE NEIGHBORHOOD OVERVIEW
In the Choupana area you will find a restaurant which is a 2-minute drive from the property. The nearest bakery is a 5-minute drive away and the supermarket is a 10-minute drive away, close to the city center.
The city center is a 15-minute by car.
The area is calm and quiet. From here you can travel to any part of the island through the municipal roads that have connection to the highway.
Renting a car is the best option to discover the island at your own pace.
The private transfer service is the best option to get to the flat. Contact us in advance to schedule a private transfer car with our local partners. It is cheaper than taking a taxi by your own in the airport!
Guests have access to all areas of the flat.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
We are always at your disposal to help or to answer your questions. You can contact us via our mobile numbers or by email. We will do our best to meet your requests.
• According to Portuguese law, all guests are required to present a valid ID. (E.g. passport, identity card).
• Check-in must be scheduled in advance. In case the check-in is not scheduled within a maximum of 48 hours prior arrival, guests will be subject to the availability of our team.
• All bed linen and towels are provided. We can also provide a crib, a baby high chair and a baby bathtub if needed. First aid kit, fire extinguisher and fire blanket are available in all properties.
• Cleaning services during the stay, as well as the replacement of bed linen, towels, and consumables, are carried out on a weekly basis. If you wish extra cleaning service this can be arrange at an extra, affordable charge. The weekly cleaning and the replacement of bed linen, towels, and consumables will not be carried out for stays of less than seven nights.
• Please be informed that a tourist ‘ecotax’ will be charged to all people staying overnight in the municipality of Santa Cruz. Therefore, all guests aged 18 or over staying overnight in holidays resorts and/or accommodation establishments will be charged € 1.00 per person/night, up to a maximum of € 5.00 per person/stay. This fee will be charged at the check-in.
We want you to feel right at home! Thank you for respecting the neighbours and for not smoking inside the properties.