Reis Magos III, for families with sea view.
Three bedroom apartment near the beach, promenade and restaurants . The apartment is located in a quiet and pleasant area, outside the urban center.
Are you ready to dive?
This apartment is located in Reis Magos, a small village by the sea, known for its beach and promenade.
This large apartment has three bedrooms, two with double beds and one with two single beds. Each room is decorated and prepared to offer the best comfort.
In the living room, the revival furniture combines with the current standards, where neutral and relaxing tones offer all the calm and relaxation that you need for your vacation.
On the balcony, you can catch your daily dose of Vitamin D, with a fantastic and relaxing view of the sea.
The kitchen is fully equipped, ready for your home cooked meals.
If you choose to rent a car, the property has a parking space in the building.
THE NEIGHBORHOOD OVERVIEW
The ‘Reis Magos’ area is known for its tranquillity and beautiful promenade, which connects in perfect harmony the sea and the land. The building is situated one kilometer from this fantastic promenade, ideal for a walk in the summer evenings and winter afternoons or to go to the beach during the hottest days.
You will also found in a walk distance plenty of bars and restaurants where you can indulge in our delicious gastronomy or in international cuisine. In addition to the nearby options, in Caniço (five minutes by car) you will find a greater variety of restaurants, a pharmacy and a shopping centre with a medium-sized supermarket.
Nevertheless, we recommend the private transfer service as the best option to get to the flat. Contact us in advance to schedule a private transfer car with our local partners. It is cheaper than taking a taxi by your own in the airport!
There are bus stops nearby to get you to Funchal.
Guests have access to all areas of the flat.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
We are always at your disposal to help or to answer your questions. You can contact us via our mobile numbers or by email. We will do our best to meet your requests.
• According to Portuguese law, all guests are required to present a valid ID. (E.g. passport, identity card).
• Check-in must be scheduled in advance. In case the check-in is not scheduled within a maximum of 48 hours prior arrival, guests will be subject to the availability of our team.
• All bed linen and towels are provided. We can also provide a crib, a baby high chair and a baby bathtub if needed. First aid kit, fire extinguisher and fire blanket are available in all properties.
• Cleaning services during the stay, as well as the replacement of bed linen, towels, and consumables, are carried out on a weekly basis. If you wish extra cleaning service this can be arrange at an extra, affordable charge. The weekly cleaning and the replacement of bed linen, towels, and consumables will not be carried out for stays of less than seven nights.
• Please be informed that a tourist ‘ecotax’ will be charged to all people staying overnight in the municipality of Santa Cruz. Therefore, all guests aged 18 or over staying overnight in holidays resorts and/or accommodation establishments will be charged € 1.00 per person/night, up to a maximum of € 5.00 per person/stay. This fee will be charged at the check-in.
We want you to feel right at home! Thank you for respecting the neighbours and for not smoking inside the properties.